Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Save the Date 07.11.2010

So, Breanne & Shannon (Breannon) have decided to get married Sunday,  July 11, 2010 at the Padua Hills Theatre in Claremont, Ca. Click Here for a peek! Our ceremony will be held at the gazebo, then moved inside to the theatre for the dinner reception.
This place is just beautiful! From the 1920's -1970's, dinners and plays were held here, then sold to the city of Claremont as a historic site. For the past 20 years it has been operated by Chantrelles Catering, where they host parties, events & weddings.
I remember my grandmother taking me up here when I was a young girl, to walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery. It has great sentimental value to me, as she is no longer here.
We are so excited to have you come and share this special day with us. July will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. It's is going to be gorgeous! I can't hardley wait!! :) Yeay!!!

    ReplyDelete