Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meet the Maids

I'd like to introduce to you, my bridesmaids. These following women have made such an impact in my life, and I am so honored that they are standing by my side in support on such an important day.

Meet Jennie! ~ Matron of Honor
Where do I start? Jennie and I have been friends since 7th grade. We met while we were both in the Jr High band, and soon after became inseparable. Literally, we were attached at the hip. Going everywhere and doing everything together, Jennie became like a sister to me.

Jennie works in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit as a Health Unit Coordinator.  She is married to a wonderful man named Nick. They have 2 adorable boys, Ethan (4) & Samuel (1). Jennie and Nick recently found out that they are expecting a new addition to their family. Their little one will arrive in September! I can't wait!

 My best friend now lives in South Dakota and I miss her dearly. I am so thankful that she and her family are willing to travel half way across the country,  especially when she will be 7 months prego! 

Meet Shannon!
I'll start off by telling you I usually refer to her as, "Girl Shannon". Otherwise, our friends and family can get a little confused which Shannon I'm talking about.
She is the reason that I am getting married. Let me rephrase that... She and her husband are the two that introduced Shannon & I to one another. Check out the blog entry How we met... to see the story.

Shannon (Girl Shannon) and I met about 4 or so years ago thru her sister-in-law Nicky. She works with her family construction business, and when she clocks out each day, she resumes her busy schedule as a full-time wife and mother. Shannon and her husband Gary have a 5 year old son, Gavin, who is a total red-headed fire cracker!

Meet Shavawn!
Shavawn and I met about 6 years ago while working together as EMT's in Orange County. Can you imagine us coming to help you in an emergency?!?! I followed her lead in advancing and going to Paramedic school. We have been there to help and support one another thru some difficult times in each of our lives, which has truely bonded our friendship.

Shavawn is now a Firefighter Paramedic in San Diego county, and recently became engaged to her man of 2 years, Chris. They are set to be married in the Summer of 2011!

Meet Chrissy!
This girl rocks! She will tell you straight up how it is!
Chrissy and I met while I was in Paramedic school, and she was going thru the EMT program. We quickly became friends, as we were 2 of the few women in the school building. 

Chrissy keeps super busy by working the graveyard shift as an EMT in Riverside county, and continues to go to school during the day for nursing. 

Meet Erin!
 
My little sister, who isn't so little anymore. Erin was born when I was 7 years old. I remember holding her for the very first time in the hospital. I was so excited to be her Big Sister, and still am!

Erin has a beautiful daughter named Rileigh Maye Touche (3), who is just the sweetest thing ever. Her red hair is to die for!!!

I remember being a young girl, imagining myself grown up. But what stood out more to me, was the fact that my sister Erin would be grown up too. I couldn't wait to know my sister as an adult. I would think of the future and invision us being more than just two sisters who got on one another's nerve, but becoming two friends who confided in eachother. I am still so amazed that little baby I held in the hospital, will be at my side as I get married.
I love you sis!

Meet Rileigh! ~ Flower Girl
Words can not describe how precious this young lady is!
My niece, Rileigh Maye is 3 years old, and shares the same middle name with my late grandmother. A beautiful way to carry on her love.
Rileigh is sweet innocence. She is the most shy girl ever, but once she warms up ... her love just shines. 


1 comment: