Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nick, Danielle & The Girls :: Laguna Beach

I love when my friends ask me to take their photos! What an honor it is. I met Danielle quite a few years back through a mutual girlfriend, and we have definitely managed to keep in touch. Danielle is a massage therapist at the beautiful Montage resort in Laguna Beach, and she has the most gorgeous view of the ocean everyday as she is at work. Oh how I love that she introduced me to this gorgeous spot called "The Keyhole". It's a really cool opening in the hillside, and makes for really fun photos. 
Danielle, her boyfriend Nick and her two beautiful daughters Felicity & Selene, looked like the perfect models as we played on the beach that day. Thank you for such a great time & showing me around!



No comments:

Post a Comment