Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from Hailey

I have known Kim since High School. We even worked our Summer job as lifeguards together at Raging Waters *Have a Raging Day* hahaha. It has been so wonderful that we have been able to remain in touch over the years. She is one of those types of friends you can go without talking to for 6 months, and pick right back up from where you left off. I wish it was only 6 months since I have seen hear beautiful face, but it has actually been nearly 2 whole years!!
I last saw her at her baby shower, which means I haven't met her absolutely gorgeous daughter Hailey until today! What a happy and innocent sweetheart she is. I couldn't get enough.

 Kim wanted to surprise her husband with some pictures for Valentine's Day, and of course I had to take her up on that offer! Hailey got all dolled up in her fancy jewelry, pink tutu, leg warmers, and cowboy boots.
Here are a few of my favorites of the day.


2 comments:

  1. Love these Breanne!! Kim looks amazing and her little girl is beautiful!! Your picture skills are getting better and better!! Love ya girl! I like how you included those pink heels...like dress up so cute!! Do some pearls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Breanne. Kim is my niece and Hailey is my great niece. I love them dearly, and you have done them, and the family justice. They look beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete