Sunday, February 20, 2011

Children's Session | Claremont

I was referred by Palos Studio to a family for a grandchildren's session as a surprise for the grandparents. I was excited for this, as I knew it was going to be a great challenge to photograph 6 kids, ages 3 months to 13 years old. And boy was I right. It was great running and playing with the young ones, trying to make them laugh & smile, and just capture their carefree and enegertic spirits.
We met up at the Claremont Colleges, and it was a pleasant surprise when I realized I already knew one of the moms! She and I used to work together about 10 years ago. What an incredibly small world. It was so awesome to see her with her husband and 2 children, surrounded by her sister, brother, and brother-in-law and their families.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day. I hope they enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment