Monday, July 18, 2011

Jamaica Mon' ! Shavawn + Christopher's Jamaican Wedding

Shavawn and Chris had a magical wedding on the beach of Negril, Jamaica on June 6th. It was such a great honor to not only attend their wedding, but I was also Shavawn's Maid of Honor. We had 5 days of lovely beach, endless drinks & delicious food. I think I am still trying to recover. I brought my fancy camera along so that I could snap a few pictures here and there while we were getting ready. Wish I could have got more, but it was kind of hard to be in the wedding and photograph it at the same time ;)

Instead of shoes, we all wore foot jewelry. Here are Shavawn's, of course with her "something blue".
 Her earrings were to die for!
 I love Chris' tungsten ring
 This superman guy has traveled to the most important events in the Johnson family. And of course he couldn't miss out on Jamaica! He's sporting Chris' wedding ring!
 Shavawn's sister Tori did her hair for the wedding. It was perfect. All of the girls gathered around to just enjoy the experience with her
 Love the details of her wedding dress

No comments:

Post a Comment