Saturday, December 25, 2010

Miller Family

How awesome is it to have cool neighbors?! Super awesome! I am so lucky to have had the opporotunity to capture some family photos for our photogenic neighbors. I found a great fun & random location not too far from our house, and drug them out in their coordinating outfits and fancy shoes. Dale and Renee made that chic bench out of an old head and footboard from a bed. I gotta have one!
 They wanted to kind of center a few pictures around their oldest son Jesse, and celebrate the fact that he is graduating high school this year, and just a few days away from his 18th birthday. Their beautiful daughters Cheyenne and Corrie could not take a bad picture! What fun and loving family they are. Thank you guys!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Breanne you are so awesome too!! I am in love with these pics! Thank you for the fun and amazing photos, they are so special to US!

    ♥ The Miller's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I wanted to let you know that you won the Silhouette giveaway on my blog! Congratulations! Please email me with your contact information so that I can provide it to the Silhouette representative! :)

    honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete